Key Switches and Replacement Keys
Golf Car Catalog offers a great selection of replacement key switches for many golf cart brands including EZGO, Club Car, Yamaha, Columbia, Harley, and Cushman. We offer key switches for both gas and electric golf carts. The majority of golf cart key switches are a simple two position on/off switch. When the key is turned on, it sends power to the accelerator micro switch. When the pedal is depressed, this power then flows to the solenoid to start the starter/generator on a gas golf cart or to the controller on an electric golf cart.
Other golf cart key switches are three position switches. These can be used as forward and reverse direction selector switch in addition to on/off. They can also be used as a simple on/off with a separate accessory circuit to power lights such as with EZGO golf carts.
Key switches are available for many golf cart brands in versions which use a common key or with a unique key such as your automobile for security reasons.
Golf Car Catalog also offers a wide selection of replacement keys for just about every golf cart model ever made. Some key switches include new keys, while others do not.
- Replacement key switches and unique key switches for Club Car golf cars and utility vehicles.
- Replacement key switches for Cushman vehicles.
- Replacement key switches and unique key switches for EZGO golf cars and utility vehicles.
- Replacement key switches and unique key switches for Yamaha golf cars and utility vehicles.
- Common replacement keys for many models of golf cars and utility vehicles.