Sort by:

Accelerator Rods

The accelerator rod is generally attached to your accelerator (gas) pedal of your golf cart.  The other end is either attached to ultimately the carburetor on a gas golf cart or a throttle input sensor on an electric cart.  We carry accelerator rods for Club Car, EZGO, Yamaha, as well as other golf cart brands.