Sort by:

Instrument Panels

Golf Car Catalog offers several instrument panels for various brands and mdoels of golf carts.  The instrument panel is the portion of the golf cart where your key switch, and other pertinent gauges and instruments are mounted, also called the dash.  This component usually doesn't go bad, but often may need replacing after years of use due to fading or damage caused by cleated shoes.