Tires, Wheels, and Fender Flares
The Golfcarcatalog Tires, Wheels & Fender Flares section contains a wide variety of tire and wheel selections, as well as tire & wheel accessories, and fender flare options for many golf cart brands, makes, and models. Within this section and sub-categories, you will find:
- Tires: stock cart tires, knobby tires, street & low profile tires, non-marking tires, D.O.T. approved tires, larger off-road & aggressive all terrain tires for lifted golf cart applications. We carry tires of many tread type in sizes from 18" all the way to 25" tall.
- Wheels: golf cart wheels in 8", 10", 12", & 14" sizes for a wide variety of lifted and non-lifted applications. A full line of polished & billet aluminum, chrome, and painted steel wheels for a wide variety of golf cart applications.
- Tire & Wheel Assemblies: just a small sampling of tire and wheel assemblies for illustration purposes. We do not listed every possible tire and wheel combination as an assembly, but if you order compatibly sized golf cart tires and wheels, we can mix-n-match and mount them for you at NO additional charge.
- Tire & Wheel Accessories: supplemental items to compliment your tire & wheel selection. Contains items such as lug nuts, center cones, stickers, and intertubes.
- Fender Flares: When golf carts are lifted with larger tires, the tires also often get wider in addition to taller. In many cases, fender flares are needed to prevent the wider tires from slinging mud onto the driver and passenger's.
Check out our new blog article "All You Ever Wanted to Know About Tires & Wheels" to learn more about the specifics on wheels, tires, and tread patterns. We also have another great article "Determining the Overall and Sidewall Height of Golf Cart Tires" written to explain how to decipher tough metric and foreign sized golf cart tires.
- Street tires, grass tires, and off-road tires for many models of golf cars and utility vehicles.
- Steel wheels, aluminum wheels, and designer wheels for many models of golf cars and utility vehicles.
- Tire and wheel assemblies for many models of golf cars and utility vehicles.
- Center cones, innertubes, lug nuts, and wheel spacers for many models of golf cars and utility vehicles.
- Front and rear fender flares for many models of golf cars and utility vehicles.
- Standard and metric lug nuts for many models of golf cars and utility vehicles.