Golf Car Catalog offers a large selection replacement control cables such as governor cables, accelerator and throttle cables, transmission cables, and oil injection cables. You will also find various repair parts which are supplemental to the control cables. Whether you have a Club Car, Yamaha or EZGO, or any other brand of golf cart, Golf Car Catalog has got the control cable to keep it running.
Control Cables do just that - control various mechanical aspects of your golf cart. Control cables include accelerator, governor, transmission, and oil injection cables. Cables wear over time due weather, friction, and dirt even if contained within a housing. It is very important to check these cables periodically to avoid damage to your engine or being stuck on the 15th green.
- Accelerator (Throttle) Cables generally connect the accelerator pedal to the governor on the differential.
- Governor Cables generally connect the ground speed governor on the differential to the golf cart's carburetor.
- Choke Cables connect from the body to the carburetor. Pull pulling the golf cart choke cable, you effectively restirct the air flow to compensate for a lack of fuel, particularly upon initial starting.
- Oil Injection Cables typically are only found on golf carts with 2 cycle engines. They connect the oil tank to the carburetor. When the carburetor opens, the oil injection cable operates an oil pump to mix the oil with the fuel in the proper ratio.
- Transmission Shifter Cables connect the forward and rervse direction selector switch on your golf cart to it's differential or rear end. By moving the direction selector lever, it moves the cable and changes the golf cart's direction within the rear end. Only applicable to 4 cycle golf carts since in 2 cycle golf carts, the engine actually turns both ways.
- Golf cart throttle and accelerator cables for many golf cart brands and models.
- Choke cables for many models of golf car and utility vehicles.
- Governor cables for many models of golf cars and utility vehicles.
- Transmission shift cables for many models of golf car and utility vehicles.