Nice custom 2002 Club Car Custom CarryAll 2, built by one of our valued customers, Clay
Hunter, for use by the Town Council for Town of Grant-Valkaria, FL
- 2002 Club Car Custom CarryAll 2 Utility Vehicle
- Built from the bare frame up
- AMD 11.4 HP @ 2300 RPM @ 48V, 18 MPH “Beast” Motor
- Alltrax AXE 4865 650 Amp Electronic Speed Controller
- Heavy Duty Forward and Reverse Switch
- 0/1 ought power cables throughout
- Allsports 6″ long travel lift kit
- 22 x 11 – 10 tires on black/aluminum rims
- New paint job for the front body
- New lights plus bright LED lights on front
- ALL lights are now LED, except for the working amber turn signal
- Yellow strobe on top with a super loud siren horn.
- All parts are cleaned, primed and painted or powder coated on some trim parts
- Almost every nut and bolt is stainless.
- Allsports 2″ receiver hitch.
The town council approved the purchase and upgrades for the golf cart.
About 2 months building time for Clay. The entire town council will have use of the cart; however the majority of use will come from the town administrator. He also is a live-in security guard at the new town hall and 40 acre park. He will be opening and closing the gates at sunrise and sunset daily. The cart will also be used for lots of grounds maintenance. Many palm trees drop branches on a daily basis that will need to by picked up and removed. I’m sure they will find many uses for their new Custom CarryAll 2.
The whole park will be golf cart friendly and can now be accessed by any golf carts since the town has approved their use on the streets. There is a back way into the park from the neighborhood with special gate to be left open to allow golf carts to drive on in.
This is another fine use of a golf cart in an application other than golf.
For further information of the Town of Grant-Valkaria, FL and their golf cart, please visit their website.